Join the Loman team.
For over 25 years, Loman has been a company that provides real systems integration and first-rate service to our clients. For this reason, we are always on the lookout for talented, motivated, and unique individuals to help us succeed on every level.
Loman is made up of unique, knowledgeable, hard-working, and friendly individuals who each play a critical role in our mission of client satisfaction and problem-solving. The experience of our team ranges from entry-level employees, to those with 30 years in the industry. We put this diversity of experience, skills, and personalities to great use for our clients, allowing them to receive a better end product. No matter what position you hold at Loman, we allow you to explore your talents and receive opportunities to grow.
Visit our Key Team Members page to learn more about our management team.
As a CSIA (Control Systems Integrators Association) certified member, Loman assures a work environment that follows the structure outlined by the CSIA’s Best Practices. The Best Practices have been proven and refined over the over the last 20 years, and our founder and CEO Bob Lowe even helped author them.
Our CSIA certification provides Loman with credibility, consistency, and professionalism, which helps ensure a positive and helpful client and employee experience.
Read more about our values on our Value Proposition Page.
Loman’s offices and design/manufacturing facility is located at Lancaster, Pennsylvania’s beautiful Greenfield Corporate Center. This 600-acre business campus is conveniently located off of Route 30, yet offers the peaceful environment for which Central Pennsylvania is known. Our team often takes advantage of Greenfield’s amenities such as pavilions, outdoor exercise circuits, walking path, and restaurants. We even have team members who bike to work!
Our Lancaster, PA location offers many benefits including close proximity to:
- Surrounded by Pennsylvania Amish communities, farms, and businesses
- 15 minutes to Downtown Lancaster
- 50 minutes to Harrisburg
- 1 Hour to the Appalacian Mountains
- Hour and a half to Philadelphia or Baltimore
- 2 and a half hours to Washington, DC
- 3 hours to New York City or Ocean City, MD
Additional benefits of Lancaster, PA include:
- The combination of an urban, mid-sized city, yet access to scenic farmland and rolling hills.
- Growing prosperous area with many restaurants, museums, shopping selections, and even professional baseball!
- Low unemployment rates
- Access to skiing, hiking, cycling, and more.