Entrusting Loman with start-to-finish Project Management contributes to a project that is less stressful with fewer surprises. Loman manages the details. You reap the rewards.
Loman’s experienced Project Management professionals are ready to take on your entire project – large or small – and shepherd it through from design and engineering to installation and production. With Loman as your partner, you can rely on a committed team member that attends to even the smallest detail and is fully accountable for a successful outcome.
Your assigned Project Manager oversees the scope of work as contracted and ensures that your project is completed on time and on budget. A Loman Project Manager will coordinate all involved vendors and will work to schedule and coordinate activities with those involved on the project team. Loman can also prepare bid specifications for pre-bid meetings with contractors, formulate a qualified vendors list, prepare and maintain schedules, and provide a detailed action plan coordinated through project execution. From MES automation to recipe management software, we can make the right recommendations for your project.
Loman can specify and manage project components such as:
- Computers and Database Servers
- Networked Systems and Security
- Data Collection Specification, Design, and Programming
- Production Metrics, Reporting, and OEE
- Recipe Management Systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Electrical and Control Systems Management
- Electrical Design Management
- Assembly and Instrumentation Management
Loman welcomes the opportunity to discuss your specific needs. Call 717-627-2820 to learn more or click here to request an appointment.