What problems do you have that you can’t solve because you don’t have the information to solve them? Consider OEE data collection.
Reliable, efficient, and affordable OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) data collection is critical for the improvement of processes, protocol, and techniques on the plant floor. Loman helps clients collect and organize data in the best way possible and have offered OEE data collection solutions to clients for less than $10,000.
Some of our data collection hardware includes Industrial PCs, monitors, and PLCs to serve as a data concentrator assembled in a durable NEMA 12 enclosure. The data collection software employed is the Indusoft® HMI SCADA software platform with a run-time license for 150 data points. Loman can install starter systems that can be scaled up to service entire factories.
Consider Loman’s OEE Data Collection Services For:
- OEE equipment efficiency reporting
- Real-time and historical production data turned into valuable information.
- Tables, Trend, and Charts
- Machine Failure analysis with proactive alarm detection and reporting
- Statistical analysis capability
- ERP connection capability
- Ethernet connectivity solutions on the plant floor
Loman welcomes the opportunity to discuss your specific needs. Call 717-627-2820 to learn more or click here to request an appointment.