Few control systems integrators in Central PA and beyond have the depth, experience, and expertise that you’ll find when working with Loman Control Systems, Inc. for control systems integration, design, and engineering needs.
Loman’s engineers work with you to understand the scope of work and make sure that it fits today’s needs but is also scalable for the future. Loman’s approach is to ensure that every solution is right-sized but also flexible, sustainable, and reasonably priced.
Loman’s systems will add measurable value to your manufacturing processes for years to come.
Loman provides the following control systems integration services:
- User requirements, functional specifications, and detailed design specifications
- Low to medium voltage electrical design and specification
- Conduit and cable schedules
- Complete panel layout drawings
- Motor controls including servo and stepper motion, VFD sizing, set up, and configuration
- All aspects of control system design and engineering
Loman welcomes the opportunity to discuss your specific needs. Call 717-627-2820 to learn more or click here to request an appointment.