Few control systems integrators in Central PA and beyond have the depth, experience, and expertise that you’ll find when working with Loman Control Systems, Inc. for control systems integration, design, and engineering needs.
Loman’s engineers work with you to understand the scope of work and make sure that it fits today’s needs but is also scalable for the future. Loman’s approach is to ensure that every solution is right-sized but also flexible, sustainable, and reasonably priced.
Loman’s systems will add measurable value to your manufacturing processes for years to come.
Loman provides the following control systems integration services:
- Plant and production systems layout
- Strategic project planning
- Electrical drawings
- Mechanical engineering
Hardware and Software Technology:
- PLC-based control systems
- HMI, SCADA, Mobile Devices
- Telemetry, Radio 9 AC/DC/Servo Motors
- Computer systems
- Discrete manufacturing
- Continuous process
- Material handling
- Barcode and Data Matrix management
- Vision inspection and robotics
- Web handling
- Plant-floor Information – acquisition and visibility
- SPC and OEE 9 Andon systems
- SAP shop floor integration
- Machine safety
- OEM equipment integration into plant-wide systems
Loman welcomes the opportunity to discuss your specific needs. Call 717-627-2820 to learn more or click here to request an appointment.