Interested in joining the Loman team?
From our experienced management team, to our skilled engineering and sales staff, we are always looking for talented, motivated, and unique individuals to help us succeed on every level. We offer our employees the opportunity to work in a fast-paced setting with a wide range of clients, projects, and industries.
Each member of Loman is equally important in providing successful solutions for our clients. We take pride in our stimulating and dynamic work environment and invite you to join our team! Apply online today!
Loman Control Systems, Inc. an equal opportunity employer. Selection of employees is made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other protected class.
Engineers with at least 5 years of system integration and industrial controls experience will be considered for industrial control and automations projects.
Candidates with a technical bachelor degree or equivalent are preferred, but not required. Allen Bradley experience required.
Skills in the following areas are recommended but not all required:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), Human Machine Interfaces (HMI’s) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Drives, Servos, PID, Panel Design and part specification.
- Vision, Robotics, data acquisition, sensors are all a plus.
- RSLogix 5, 500, 5000, Siemens Portal, Wonderware, Indusoft.
- Must be available for regional travel and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a team player with strong leadership skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to complete a project from beginning to end on your own.
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting all control systems for occasional local service calls.
An electrician builds and terminates electrical control panels. The electrician will be exposed to many different types of equipment in many different commercial and industrial areas. Due to the ever changing levels of technology and various code changes, continuing education is important in this field.
The person in this position is expected to perform the following tasks (see full description here):
- Quickly identify electrical devices found in industry and especially those in a typical Loman control panel.
- With minimal supervision, wire custom PLC control panels, motor starter panels, other machine control panels and conduct field terminations per an elementary wiring diagram. The work must be performed neatly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Use common power tools such as drills, jig saws, files, grinders, etc.
- Use common hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, knives, wire strippers, etc.
- Keep the work area in a neat and orderly condition at all times.
- Perform lifting up to 60 pounds and assist in transporting of bulky electrical control panel assemblies and equipment.